Sorry, one of our remotes can only control one product.
AUTOMATIC SOAP DISPENSER
- AUTOMATIC SOAP DISPENSER
- STABLE FRAME
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & INSTALL
- TOUGH CASING & LARGE CAPACITY TANK
EASY TO INSTALL
LARGE CAPACITY TANK
350ml Touchless Foaming Soap Dispenser
Model Number: A8334
Compatible Devices Include:
MacBook Pro (2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020)
MacBook Air (2018 / 2019)
XPS (13 inch / 15 inch)
Apple USB SuperDrive
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or Later
Only iPad Pros with iPad OS are compatible
Some 2.4 GHz wireless devices (such as wireless keyboards and mice) and USB 3.0 devices may not be supported.
Due to power output limitations of some laptops, it is recommended that you connect only one HDD/SSD at a time.
1. Can I Control Two Sign With One Remote?
2. How Is The Remote Powered? Do You Also Need To Charge It?
The remote control does not need to be recharged, just replace it with a battery. The battery type is a CR2032 battery.
3. How Do You Know When The Sign Is Fully Charged To Avoid Over Charging The Sign？
During the charging process, the indicator light on the side is red. When the battery is fully charged, the indicator light will turn green.
4. Are These Legal To Use On Your Windshield In California?
Of course, the color of our lights is a cool color close to white.
5. What Does This Light Look Like During The Day？
Its light is a cool white color that is close to white and can be seen clearly during the day, but it works better at night.
6. What Is The Range Of The Remote Control, For Example, I Put The Sign On The Front Of The Car, Can I Control It At The Tail?
Sure, the remote control can reach this distance no problem.
7. Does The Sign Display “Uber” And “Lyft” Separately Or Do Both Names Appear On The Sign St The Same Time?
No, it doesn't have switching function.
8. I Found The Little Lights On The Side Always Flashing. I Want To Know If This Is Normal?
Yes, it's an indicator that shows the light is working.
Costomers who bought this item also bought